Breakaway to Yangshuo
4-Day, Shanghai, Guilin, Yangshuo, Private Tour (CT-SH-9)
Tailor-make Your Trip!
Want to make some changes on this itinerary? Just tell us your dates, your interests and your way. We can tailor-make a trip for you.
Book this tour and get a Hongbao for the new year! !
Book this tour during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014. you'll get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours. >> more details
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
Shanghai to Guilin (Flight MU5381 1050 - 1320)
Destinations & activities: Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
Flying into Guilin, you will open a scenic journey. Your Guilin tour guide will escort you to hotel for check-in. Free time to relax.
- Smart Tips:
Longsheng to Guilin
Destinations & activities: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park and free time in Guilin
This morning, you will be back to Guilin for a Guilin city highlight visit.
Taking its name from the shape as an elephant drinking from the Li River, Elephant Trunk Hill is Guilin's enduring landmark. After this site, your Guilin tour guide will escort you to a comparatively small yet scenic park: Seven Star Park. Have lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, break the heat and get into Reed Flute Cave. A famous pearl museum will be the last stop for today.
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
Guilin to Yangshuo
Have breakfast and embrace a bright morning in Guilin. Later our Guilin tour guide will escort you to Yangshuo. Check in upon arrival.
Less-visited and more beautiful, you will enjoy a bamboo rafting trip from Fuli to Liugong, an old village outside Yangshuo. Later, you will get around the countryside on wheel. Have fun!
- Smart Tips:
Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch in a local restaurant
Guilin to Shanghai (Flight MU5382 1430 - 1635)
Good time flies fast! Today our Guilin tour guide will take you to the airport for the flight back to Shanghai. Upon arrival you will meet up our Shanghai tour guide again, who will take you back to hotel or home.
Terms & Conditions （More...）
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You May Also Like These Tours:
- Guilin city highlights including the Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave
- Bamboo rafting in Yangshuo
- Cycling in Liugong Village
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps