2-Day Entombed Warriors Exposed Tour
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: ct-xa-1s
Overview: Spending 2 days only in the best of Xi'an: the Terracotta Army, Ancient City Wall, Muslim Quarter and Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Xi'an Arrival (Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Airport - hotel transfer, Muslim Quarter and the Ancient City Wall
Upon arrival at the airport, your Xi'an tour guide will escort you to hotel for check-in. Have simple lunch before we start the tour.
Get to know the life of the Muslim community at the Muslim Quarter, where you can find authentic Halal food and interesting souvenirs. At sunset, you will take a stroll along the Ancient City Wall.
Meals: Chinese Lunch
Xi'an Departure(Flight not Included)
Destinations & activities: Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and an art center, hotel - airport transfer
One of the most remarkable features of the famous Terracotta Army is that, each of the over-7,000 soliders comes in different sizes and styles, including beards, hairstyles and facial expressions. It is like they are still guarding the tomb of Qin Shihuang, the first emperor of China. After a couple of hours at this incredible site, you will stop by an art center.
Xi'an has an important stand in China's Buddhist world. Today you will visit the famous Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Later today, you will leave Xi'an.
If you plan on an extension tour in China or other neighboring countries, please let us know what we can do for you.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Hotels and Accommodation
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here.
You may also like these tours
Not Satisfied with this tour? Why not make your own tour?
$ 239 Per Person
With Private Guide + Driver
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps