Xi'an Quick and Easy Tour
2-Day, Xian, Private Tour (ct-xa-1s)
Day by Day Tour Itinerary
- Xi'an Arrival (Flight not Inlcuded)
- Activities: Airport transfer, Muslim Quarter and Ancient City Wall
- Hotel: Xian Skytel Hotel (or 4 and 5-star hotels)
- Meals: Lunch
Landing in Xi'an airport, our Xi'an tour guide will meet you up and transfer to hotel.
Have simple lunch sampling local food. Get yourself familiar with Xi'an's everyday life at the Muslim Quarter, a Muslim community featuring mosque, Halal food, street market and genuine live atmosphere. Take a free stroll at the Ancient City Wall whilst the sun is slowly setting down.
Lunch is included for today.
- Making your own way to Xi'an, you may book the flights or trains from Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu and other cities in China. Please contact us if you need help.
- Hotel choice: Xian Skytel Hotel , Xian Garden Hotel , Sofitel on Renmin Square Xian
- Activities: Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, an art center and transfer to the airport
- Meals: Breakfast and Chinese Lunch
Check out hotel in the morning after breakfast.
Collaborative research on the Terracotta Army has made it one of the top archaeology stories of 2012 in BBC. Indeed, the draw of this impressive site lures travelers all over the world. Visit Terracotta Army to learn about the great legacy that Emperor Qin Shi Huang left. Stop by an art center before heading back to the city and visit one of the most important Buddhist temples in China: Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Later today, our local tour guide will escort you to the airport (or train station).
Breakfast and Chinese Lunch are included for today.
- The drive from Xi'an city to the Terracotta Army site takes about 1 hour.
- We will check out hotel in the morning and your luggages will be on the private car during the touring.
You May Also Like These Tours:
The First Noodle Under the Sun
The First Noodle under the Sun might sound like exaggerate but it's worth a try if you are in the mood for the province's specials.Recommend: Biang Biang Noodle, Youpo Noodle, Siwan Zheng (Four Steamed Bowls) and Shaozi Noodle.
Address: No.8, Xiaozhai Dong Road, Yanta District (near the Big Wild Goose Pagoda)
Tel: +86 029-88101818
Price: $ 25 - 40 / Person
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses.
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Price may change during some Chinese festivals.
- Price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- We accept both on-line payment (by Paypal® and Moneybookers®) and wire transfer.
- A deposit of 10% ot the total cost is required when you confirm your booking.
- For Cancellation Refunds, please click here .
- Terracotta Army, Ancient City Wall, Muslim Quarter and Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
- Quick and easy arrangement for short stay in Xi'an.
- All-time escort and sightseeing included.
- One-night cozy stay in centrally-located hotel.
Is it fit for me:
from US $ 229 p/p
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps