China Visa-Free Tours
Beijing and Shanghai will offer 72-hour visa-free travel from January 1st, 2013. What are you waiting for? We have tailor-made some great Beijing and Shanghai visa-free tours for you. Come and visit one of the seven world wonders — the Great Wall — and experience life in Beijing. Come to Shanghai to experience the modern vanguard of mainland China and taste authentic Chinese food. And don't forget to buy some gifts for your friends. >Read detailed FAQs on these Visa-free tours.
Beijing Visa-Free Tours
Duration: 2 days
Tour Feature: Time to go wild! Your professional hiking guide will lead your way up the Great Wall at Jinshanling and Gubeikou sections.
Shanghai Visa-Free Tours
Essence of Shanghai Tour (Visa Free) from USD $299
Duration: 3 days
Tour Feature: The bustling city of Shanghai has a perfect mixture of the Old and New China. This is one of the best tours for anyone who likes to see Shanghai's best in only a few days. No visa needed.
1. The 45 visa-free countries are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Republic of Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the Republic of Slovakia, the Republic of Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, Russia, the United Kingdom of Britain, the Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, the United States of America, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar
2. Customers can have 72 hours to stay in Beijing or Shanghai.
3. During 72-hour stay, travelers can not leave Beijing (Shanghai) for other cities in China and have to depart from Beijing (Shanghai) to the third countries.
4. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. See more detail information on China Travel: 72 Hours Visa-free Policy in Beijing and Shanghai