Why Travel to China in a Small Group?
A Small Group Tour is an economical way to discover China. It usually consists of 2-10 people in a group to travel together. We provide carefully planned itineraries and arranged standard accommodations in 4-star or 5-star depending in the tour. We use comfortable vans or small cars with professional drivers and expert local guides. The departure date and the itineraries are fixed, which means that will help us save money for our customers. However customers can add tour days before the group tour starts or after it ends.
Join a group or go solo? It depends! You may have chances to know many other tourists with same interests from all over the world in a group while you can have your own private guide and fiexibility to change the itinerary based on your needs in a private tour.
Recommended China Group Tours
8-Day Beijing - Xian - Shanghai Group Tour: See extraordinary Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors and Horses and the Bund, and experiencing the local life style in 8 days with our quality group tour, guaranteed departure date.
Price From: USD $1289 p/p
11-Day Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Shanghai Group Tour: See the essential China from the north to the south including Guilin and its world renowned scenery. Local family visit in Beijing's Hutong to see the real Chinese life style.
Price From: USD $1799 p/p
8-Day Beijing - Xian - Chongqing - Yangtze - Yichang - Shanghai Group Tour: Get relaxed and appreciate the distinctive culture and scenery along the Yangtze River - the longest river in China.
Price From: USD $ p/p
Group Tour Travel Tips
Before the Tour
- Choose an itinerary that suits you most and share your thoughts about the trip with our travel advisor. We are happy to answer any questions you have and find the right tour for your interests.
- Do some research of neighbor around our listed hotels and attractions, which will give you some wise planning for free time.
During the Tour
- Keep your guide’s cell phone number for emergency contact.
- Remember some landmark so you won’t gest lost on your solo adventure;
- Carry your passport with you;
- For safety sake, don’t take too much money with you every day. Ask your guide for reference.
After the tour
- Double check your luggage carefully before check out the hotel.
- Take note of your luggage in case they are mixed with that of other group members.
- Learn what you shouldn’t take onto the flights.
How to Book a China Tour?
China Tours by Type
China Tours by Interest
- World Heritage Tours
- China Minority Discovery Tours
- China Panda Tours
- Kungfu Tours
- China Hiking Tours
- Classic China Tours
- Yangtze River Tours
- Tibet Impression
- Silk Road Adventure
- China Train Travel
- Skiing Tours
China Tours by Countries
Top China City Tours