Will I have to share a hotel room with a stranger?
Last updated by at 11/26/2013 2:18:00 AM, Clicks: 315
No. We will book double rooms for the group tours. You shall pay single room supplement if you are traveling alone and don't want to share the room with another stranger.
- What do you consider a group?
- How much does it cost to reserve a group tour?
- What if the date I wish to reserve is unavailable?
- When should I make a reservation?
- Does the tour price include airport transfer?
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps