No, the price won't change once you confirm the tour. However, we will inform you at the first instance if the tour needs to be re-arranged due to unpredictable and uncontrollable cause such as changes of currency exchange rates, flights and hotels.
- What do you consider a group?
- How much does it cost to reserve a group tour?
- What if the date I wish to reserve is unavailable?
- When should I make a reservation?
- Does the tour price include airport transfer?
Does this answer solved your question?
There are 0 comments on this topic
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps