Yes, China is a good travel destination for kids of all ages. For safety and health reasons, however, we don't suggest you travel with babies under 6 months. Some places and activities are not suitable for young kids: Tibet, some parts of Yunnan and southern of Sichuan (for high altitude), long-distance hiking in Yunnan or mountainside (for high energy consumption) and remote places in Xinjiang (for difficult acclimation in climate and food).
- Is China safe for family travel?
- Should I hire a tour guide for my family holiday in China?
- How long ahead of time should I book my family trip?
- How much is the children's price of a tour?
- We have two adults and two kids, can we stay in one room with one extra bed
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps