Considering flight and hotel reservations, we suggest your book the tour at least 3 months ahead of your departure. In this way, you will have enough time to adjust your itinerary and prepare for the big journey, not to mention some coming promotions and deals.
If you plan on traveling to Tibet, it is the compuslory to book at least 3 months ahead because it takes about 2 months to apply for Tibet Travel Permit.
- Can I travel to China with babies?
- Is China safe for family travel?
- Should I hire a tour guide for my family holiday in China?
- How much is the children's price of a tour?
- We have two adults and two kids, can we stay in one room with one extra bed
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps