How much is the children's price of a tour?
Last updated by at 5/4/2014 12:21:00 AM, Clicks: 548
Normally, tour price for kids under 12 is 80% of the adult price, 50% for babies and kids above 12 will be charged the same amount as adults.
Price for trains and flights are dfferent, please contact us for detailed prices.
- Can I travel to China with babies?
- Is China safe for family travel?
- Should I hire a tour guide for my family holiday in China?
- How long ahead of time should I book my family trip?
- We have two adults and two kids, can we stay in one room with one extra bed
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps