Yes, China is one of the best countries for your family holiday and perfectly safe if you find smart ways to stay safe.
1. Be aware of things happening around you.
2. Keep an eye on your belongings and always keep your zipper closed.
3. Don't let your kids run out of your eyesight.
4. Ask for entry permission before getting into a special region or attraction.
5. Double check the food that you haven't tried before for allegries or discomfort.
6. Ask for safety tips from your tour guides in specific places.
- Can I travel to China with babies?
- Should I hire a tour guide for my family holiday in China?
- How long ahead of time should I book my family trip?
- How much is the children's price of a tour?
- We have two adults and two kids, can we stay in one room with one extra bed
Does this answer solved your question?
There are 0 comments on this topic
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps