Why I can not make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 2013-10-10 2:40:00, Clicks: 1022
Under the following circumstances, you may need to create a PayPal account and verify your credit card.
1. Some credit cards cannot be accepted until the card holder create a PayPal account and verify the credit card.
2. A PayPal account and verified credit card may be required if the amount is over the allowable limit. E.g. USD5 00
3. A PayPal account and verified credit card will be required if the amount is greater than USD4, 000.00 or the equivalent.
- Why Use Paypal When I Have Credit Cards And Why We Choose Paypal
- What Is Paypal
- Payment Limits On Paypal
- How do I pay to you on Paypal
- How Do I Contact Paypal
Does this answer solved your question?
There are 0 comments on this topic
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps