Tibet people are religious people and visitors may find their customs and practices are very different to that of countries they come from. Although Tibet people are among the easiest to get along with in China，there are still some points you should be sensitive about.
1. Do not photograph local people without permission.
2. Do not talk the sensitive issues like politics and religion.
3. Take your hat off when entering a chapel.
4. Do not take photos during a prayer meeting and in some larger monastery, you may need to pay a small fee for the privilege of taking a photo.
5. Do not touch or remove anything on an altar.
6. Do not wear shorts or short shirts, and do not smoke in a monastery and.
7. Do not eat meat of horse, donkey and dog when in Tibet.
8. Always walk around monasteries, piles of Mani stones, pagodas and other religious structures in a clockwise direction.
9. Never touch Tibetan People on the head.