Do I need a guide when traveling in Tibet
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 11/4/2015 7:57:00 PM, Clicks: 2728
The Chinese government requires that all travelers in Tibet be accompanied by a tour guide at all times so that travelers' safety can be maximized.
Upon arrival at the airport/train station, you will see our guide with our China Travel signboard and your name if you book a tour from us.
- When is the best time to visit Tibet
- What are the hotels like in Tibet
- Could you give me some advice on clothing when traveling in Tibet
- Can I travel Tibet with my child
- What is the standard of food like in Tibet
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps