How to Make a Cancellation
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 10/10/2013 3:12:00 AM, Clicks: 621
How to Make a Cancellation?
For any reasons that you need to cancel your booking, we will refund your payment you have made to us within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
1. Cancellation received up to 14 days before departure: 100 % refund of all monies paid excluding penalties if applicable, charged by hotels, airlines and rail. All penalties will be itemized.
2. Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: 10% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable + penalties charged by hotels, airlines and rail if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
3. Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
4. Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable. After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- What is a private China tour
- What is the difference between Superior Deluxe tours and Tourist Class Tours
- Are your tour packages customizable tailor-made by our travel advisor
- What is a package tour
- How to make a reservation
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps