What Information do I need to provide to make a reservation
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 2013-10-10 3:24:00, Clicks: 1976
We need you answer to some of the questions as below in order to find the best way to travel with the most reasonable price for you. Please try to answer the following question as many of my questions and this will aid us to give you the best possible service. (Please just skip the questions that you have already filled on our web sites)
We need to know:
1. What is your country of residency?
2. How many partners are traveling with you (including yourself)?
3. Please let us know all the names, ages and passport numbers?
4. Please write your names (as it appears in your passport) clearly in the below format. For example, Mr. or Mrs. Your name; Birthday, Gender, Passport number; Nationality, Adult or child (less than 12 years old)
5. How many days you plan to stay in China?
6. What are the places you will go?
7. What are the things you will do?
8. If there are children traveling with you, please tell us their ages because there are significant price differences for children under 2 years old, under 12 years old and above 12 years old. Are they above 1 meter or 3foot 3 inches tall or under 1 meter/3 foot 3 inches?
9. What's your date of arrival in China and departure date from China?
10. What is your arrival city and departure city in China?
11. Do you have your international flight arranged to China already? If so, could you please let us know your flight number and time, arriving city?
12. Do you have your international flight leaving China already? If so, could you please let us know your flight number and time, departure city?
13. What kind of hotels do you prefer? There are 3-stars hotels, 4-stars hotel and 5 stars-hotels. How many rooms you would like to book? Do you need extra beds?
14. Can you give us an idea of your budget per person?
15. Do you have any special requirement?
16. Could you please let us know your other ways of contacts other than your E-mail address? Such as your telephone number or your fax number ?
- What is a private China tour
- What is the difference between Superior Deluxe tours and Tourist Class Tours
- Are your tour packages customizable tailor-made by our travel advisor
- What is a package tour
- How to make a reservation
Does this answer solved your question?
There are 0 comments on this topic
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps