What methods of payment do you accept
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 10/8/2014 2:38:00 AM, Clicks: 3219
Deposit & Final payment
A deposit which is equal to 10% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with China Highlights Travel. The full &/or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
Methods of Payment
1.Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal.When you receive our proposal with quotation, in the email body, you will see a 'PAY NOW' symbol, just click the Visa/Master Card PAY NOW symbol on the email payment request and you will be taken to the secure PAYPAL web site to make payment. If you are a PAYPAL member simply follow the usual system. If you are not a member it's easy to join and it's free!
Or if you can pay us online to our paypal account directly at email@example.com after logging in your account at www.paypal.com
Note: When either PayPal or China Highlights has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment.
2. Wire transfer.If you are booking your tour 30 days before your departure date, you may choose to make the payment by wire transfer. If you make payment from outside of China, please choose our US$ bank account, if you make payment from Hong Kong in HK$, please choose HK$ account, RMB account for payment made in RMB within mainland China. Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer:
1.Please include your tracking code on the transfer sheet when you are making wire transfer in the bank.
2.After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copyof the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax no. 86-773-2885309 ). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
3. It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account. We recommend you to use the Bank of China to conduct the wire transfer which will be faster than using other banks.
Disclaimer of Difference Caused by Exchange Rate(For clients who make payment by credit card only)
China Travel will draw Chinese currency (CNY) from your credit card. The Credit Card Company or Bank will convert this amount to the currency of your credit card account.
China Travel converts Chinese currency to US Dollars at a rate of CNY 607 = US$1 for our quotations, but must charge your credit card in CNY (Note: China Travel will apply the latest exchange rate, which may differ from the one shown above.). Banks and credit card companies must then buy Chinese currency at their local rate to make the payment. The rate may be more or less than our rate. Banks and credit card companies may also make a service charge for the transaction. For these reasons what appears on your bank statement may be more (or even less) than what you were expecting.
Note: Before you pay, please check our exchange rate against your bank's exchange rate and your bank's transaction fee policy.
China Travel currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in CNY to you at the time when you are making bookings.
1. Should a revaluation of the Chinese Renminbi occur, China Travel will honor all quotations for tours that have been fully paid at the time of the revaluation.
2. Customers who have not paid for their tour in full at the time of any revaluation will be required to pay the difference between the old and new price calculated in Renminbi. China Travel will never charge more that our quotation that has been accepted by you, our client.
Our Bank Information for Wire transfer/Bank Transfer
Our Bank Account (For clients from outside of China):
Beneficiary: Guilin China International Travel Service Co., Ltd
Bank Name: Bank of Communications Guilin Branch
Bank Address: 8 Nanhuan Road, Guilin, Guangxi, P.R.China
SWIFT NUMBER: COMMCNSHGLN (Please use this if your bank requires ID or Beneficiary Bank, Routing/ABA Number)
Our Bank Account in Chinese (For clients within China mainland)
Our HK$ Bank Account in Chinese(For clients from Hong Kong)
- What is a private China tour
- What is the difference between Superior Deluxe tours and Tourist Class Tours
- Are your tour packages customizable tailor-made by our travel advisor
- What is a package tour
- How to make a reservation
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps