Can I request an extra bed in a standard cabin?
Last updated by at 3/12/2014 1:55:00 AM, Clicks: 260
Cruise Company do not recommend adding extra bed in regular standard cabins (14-20 sqm) to avoid any potential complaint. you could consider sharing the cabin with another passenger or pay single supplement for one standard cabin or upgrade to suite. If the 3rd passenger is a child below 10 years old, Cruise Company would add a mattress to fill the space.
- What is the average weather like on my sailing
- Are there any differences between upstream and downstream Yangtze River cruises
- What sights will I see on my cruise
- Why is it not recommended to take ferry boat cruise on the Yangtze River
- What is the deference between Shennong Stream and Lesser Three Gorges
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps