How shall I dress on the ship and how many formal nights are there on my sailing
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 10/10/2013 3:05:00 AM, Clicks: 1123
Travelers don’t have to wear special formal dress on the board. Some suitable clothes for shore excursions are needed. And travelers can prepare some leisure holiday clothes to enjoy beautiful scenery along the Yangtze River. The sunshine is very strong in summer, so female travelers can bring scarves to protect from the hot sun and enough warm clothes are needed during a chilly winter.
Usually, there are only 2 formal nights on most ships including the Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party and Buffet and the Captain's Farewell Dinner. Appropriate dress including men’s coats and ties and women’ dresses or pantsuits are suggested by the ship, however, what to wear is travelers’’ own decisions.
- What is the average weather like on my sailing
- Are there any differences between upstream and downstream Yangtze River cruises
- What sights will I see on my cruise
- Why is it not recommended to take ferry boat cruise on the Yangtze River
- What is the deference between Shennong Stream and Lesser Three Gorges
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps