What is the best time to take the Yangtze Cruise
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 10/10/2013 3:05:00 AM, Clicks: 2538
Spring and autumn are recognized as the best seasons to take a Yangtze River cruise. To be more accurate, April, May, September and October are the best months because of weather conditions. In the meanwhile, the four months are the peak period for the Yangtze River cruise. On the contrary, the winter is the low season but it’s the time to buy a ticket with the best price.
Of course, the price for the cruise is the highest during the high seasons and the lowest during the low seasons. If travelers do book a ticket of the cruise at the low seasons, you need to make sure the ship keep running during the winter as some vessels will stop service during the winter.
- What is the average weather like on my sailing
- Are there any differences between upstream and downstream Yangtze River cruises
- What sights will I see on my cruise
- Why is it not recommended to take ferry boat cruise on the Yangtze River
- What is the deference between Shennong Stream and Lesser Three Gorges
Does this answer solved your question?
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps