Why is it not recommended to take ferry boat cruise on the Yangtze River
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 2013-10-10 3:10:00, Clicks: 2117
Ferry boats are the transport used in daily life by the local people and therefore do not cater for tourists in the way that the cruise ships do.
1. The boat will not guarantee to set aside enough time for shore excursions, especially when most of the travelers on the boat are local commuters.
2. The boat can not guarantee to pass the Three Gorges in the daylight hours and therefore you may miss these highlights.
3. No private bathroom facilities are available except in 1st class.
4. No English speaking tour guide is available onboard.
- What is the average weather like on my sailing
- Are there any differences between upstream and downstream Yangtze River cruises
- What sights will I see on my cruise
- What is the deference between Shennong Stream and Lesser Three Gorges
- Will I miss some highlights during the night time
Does this answer solved your question?
There are 0 comments on this topic
China Travel FAQs
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps