China Spring Travel
Shelley said, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? Are you going to do some travel in 2014 because spring is on the way now? Here, it is a list of top things to do in spring in China. Wanna travel to these places? We have also prepared 3 China spring tours with great deal.
Top Things to Do in March
- Shanghai, is not only a bustling metropolis in the world, but also a good place to explore old Chinese culture in China. It is more convenient to travel in Shanghai after 72-hour visa free police started. >> see Shanghai travel guide
- You can also come to visit water towns near Shanghai, where you can visit tranquil and leisure traditional Chinese town. To enjoy local Kunqu Opera and traditional Chinese private gardens is a first choice there.
- 3-Day Essence of Shanghai Tour (Visa Free)
Shanghai is an intoxicating blend of ancient culture and a ultra modern mega city. Experience both parts of this mix, you will never be the same.
from USD $ 379
- Here, you can have a better view of Yunyang Terraced Fields in March before the fields are full of rice. On one hand you can view the spectacular rice-paddy fields extending along the Red River; on the other hand, you can know Hani People's daily life and culture there. >> more
- 14-Day Tibet & Yunnan Photo Tour
Capture Tibet and Yunnan's most colorful moments with your lens! This China tour is designed for professional photograhers to avoid annoying crowds in the big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai and in for a real experience with nothing but the land itself.
from USD $ 3,219
Top Things to Do in April
- Miao people in Shidong area celebrate the Sisters Meals Festival between March 15th and March 17th in Chinese lunar calendar. You can have a nice time to see celebrations of the festival which is known as one of the most old and mysterious Valentine's Day in China. >> more
- We can help you plan your trip to experiance this festival, just tell us your thoughts.
- Dai people in Xishuangbanna celebrate the Water Splashing Festival to welcome their new year in Dai people's calendar. The festival usually is on Apr. 13 to Apr. 15 in Chinese calendar. It is a good chance to experience the festival with their best wishes in April. >> see Xishuangbanna travel guide
- Tailor-make a trip to Xishuangbanna, free inquiry.
- The Karst landscape along the Li River in Guilin is fantastic. You can take a cruise along the Li River or Yulong River to experience the wonderful complex of Karst hills, waters and countryside life. You also have a chance to experience Zhuang people's special culture and custom. >> see Guilin travel guide
- 4-Day Explore Guilin's Countryside with Li River Hike
The 20 kilometer hike around Li River will take around 8 hours and will take you to some of the most beautiful landscapes in China. Walk through small villages and explore karst mountains, orchards and rice paddies.
from USD $ 399
- Lijiang in Yunnan Province is a popular tourism place. Here, you can wander along the ancient town, and explore a lot of mysterious minority ethnic groups' culture such as unique Mosuo People's male-leaving marriage. Yunnan has the largest number of minority ethnic types，you can find so much different and peculiar life there. >> see Lijiang travel guide
- 4-Day Lijiang and Tiger Leaping Gorge Tour
Tiger Leaping Gorge is one of those wonders of nature that should not me missed. Add the extra day on after exploring Lijiang and its unique sights to take in the splendor of Tiger Leaping Gorge.
from USD $ 529
Top Things to Do in May
- The Yangtze River, the longest river in China, has magnificent and irreplaceable beautiful scenery. You can take a Yangtze River cruise to appreciate its wonderful attractions such as the Three Gorges Dam and Fengdu Ghost City. >> see Yangtze River Guide
- 7-Day Guilin Sights & Yangtze Combo
Relax on a Yangtze river cruise, see beauty and the famous Li River in Guilin, and share the joy with your family.
from USD $ 1,159
- Hong Kong is one of the most prosperous and modern city in the world, and a place well combined with Chinese and British culture. The night of Hong Kong is absolutely fantastic and amazing, which you should not miss in Hong Kong. Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong Disneyland Hong Kong Ocean Park are hot places to visit in Hong Kong. >> See Hong Kong travel guide
- 2-Day Essence of Hong Kong Seat-in-coach Tour
The Pearl of the Orient awaits! She has so many highlights to reveal plus the shopping and food which is just out of this world.
from USD $ 199
- The Great Wall, one of Seven Wonders of the World, is usually on the must-see travel plans for hundreds of travelers. How could you escape from one of the greatest human's projects in the world? To climb the Great wall in May is a nice journey to wit its spectacularity. >> more
- 4-Day Classic Beijing Tour
The images that you see in your mind's eye will become reality as we show you Beijing's history and culture with the Great wall in 4 days.
from USD $ 389
- Xi'an is one of four ancient capitals in ancient times, which make Xi'an is well known for its historical and cultural relics. The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Shaanxi History Museum, Xi'an Ancient Wall and Big Wild Goose Pagoda are top things to do in Xi'an. >> see Xian travel guide
- 2-Day Entombed Warriors Exposed Tour
Combine the "must see" Entombed Warriors with more of Xian's best sights in these 2 days expose.
from USD $ 209
Recommended China Tours for Spring
8-Day Beijing - Xian - Shanghai Group Tour: Get the essence of China during the colorful spring in Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai. Guided visits to unfold China's beauty and added with your solo adventures.
Price From: USD $1,299 p/p
9-Day Kunming - Dali - Lijiang - Guiyang - KaiLi Private Tour: These simple people live in some of the most beautiful places on earth. Peek into their world as we take you to some of China's most remote places.
Price From: USD $1,899 p/p
10-Day Beijing, Xi'an, Chongqing, Yangtze and Shanghai Group Tour: Featuring a 2-night stay on 5-star President Prime Cruise in the Yangtze River, this package also highlights out Beijing, Xi'an, Chongqing and Shanghai.
Price From: USD $1,909 p/p
China Tours by Type
China Tours by Interest
- World Heritage Tours
- China Minority Discovery Tours
- China Panda Tours
- Kungfu Tours
- China Hiking Tours
- Classic China Tours
- Yangtze River Tours
- Tibet Impression
- Silk Road Adventure
- China Train Travel
- Skiing Tours
China Tours by Countries
Top China City Tours