Terms & Conditions
We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Purchase a tour with us and get a Hongbao for the new year! Please not the following terms and conditions for this great deal:
- 1 Promotion valid during 1st Dec, 2013 – 28th Feb, 2014;
- 2This promotion is available for all types of tours (except airport / train station transfers, one-day trips and seat-in-coach tours) and departures;
- 3Get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours;
- 4A Hongbao code will be given to you while sending inquiry and the tour guide at your arrival city will present it when your tour starts;
- 5This promotion can be overlaid with Thanksgiving Promotion or Early Bird Promotion;
- 6Hongbao will be handed out randomly.
Culture Link: What is Hongbao?
Giving a Hongbao is a Chinese New Year custom. Chinese people love red color because red symbolizes vitality, pleasure and good fortune in China. Hongbao culture originally comes from a normal interpersonal relationship in Chinese people's reciprocity, reflecting harmony and kindness. We wish you a happy, lucky New Year by sending Hongbao. >> see more details about Chinese New Year
Selected China Tours
Price from: USD $ 1,599
Best Travel Time: April to September
May your China dreams come true in Shanghai, Guilin, Yangshuo and Beijing. 8-day private package at an affordable price!
Price from: USD $ 1,909
Best Travel Time: June to September
2 nights of sweet dreams in 5-star Yangtze River Cruise plus all the highlights in Beijing, Xi’an, Chongqing and Shanghai.
Price from: USD $ 4,659
Best Travel Time: May to October
Precious time with your family, memories imprinted by Beijing, Xi’an, Lhasa, Guilin and Shanghai.
Price from: USD $ 549
Best Travel Time: All Year
Ideal deal for stopovers and expats in Shanghai to tour the city and Suzhou’s graceful garden as well as the water town.
Price from: USD $ 2,579
Best Travel Time: June to November
Aged and exotic, following the Silk Road from Xi’an to Kashgar and reliving the long-gone golden days.
Price from: USD $ 469
Best Travel Time: December to March
Listen to Beijing’s breathe inside the old Hutongs, learning the cultures of normal people’s day-to-day life.