Terms & Conditions
We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Purchase a tour with us and get a Hongbao for the new year! Please not the following terms and conditions for this great deal:
- 1 Promotion valid during 1st Dec, 2014 – 28th Feb, 2015;
- 2This promotion is available for all types of tours (except airport / train station transfers, one-day trips and seat-in-coach tours) and departures;
- 3Get the chance to win Hongbao (Red Envelope) of RMB 10, 20, 50 or 100 when you book and confirm the tours;
- 4A Hongbao code will be given to you while sending inquiry and the tour guide at your arrival city will present it when your tour starts;
- 5This promotion can be overlaid with Last Minute Deals or Early Bird Promotion;
- 6Hongbao will be handed out randomly.
Culture Link: What is Hongbao?
Giving a Hongbao is a Chinese New Year custom. Chinese people love red color because red symbolizes vitality, pleasure and good fortune in China. Hongbao culture originally comes from a normal interpersonal relationship in Chinese people's reciprocity, reflecting harmony and kindness. We wish you a happy, lucky New Year by sending Hongbao. >> see more details about Chinese New Year
Selected China Tours
Price from: USD $ 1,449
Best Travel Time: April to September
May your China dreams come true in Shanghai, Guilin, Yangshuo and Beijing. 8-day private package at an affordable price!
Price from: USD $ 1,869
Best Travel Time: June to September
2 nights of sweet dreams in 5-star Yangtze River Cruise plus all the highlights in Beijing, Xi’an, Chongqing and Shanghai.
Price from: USD $ 4,619
Best Travel Time: May to October
Precious time with your family, memories imprinted by Beijing, Xi’an, Lhasa, Guilin and Shanghai.
Price from: USD $ 539
Best Travel Time: All Year
Ideal deal for stopovers and expats in Shanghai to tour the city and Suzhou’s graceful garden as well as the water town.
Price from: USD $ 1,469
Best Travel Time: June to November
Aged and exotic, following the Silk Road from Xi’an to Kashgar and reliving the long-gone golden days.
Price from: USD $ 449
Best Travel Time: December to March
Listen to Beijing’s breathe inside the old Hutongs, learning the cultures of normal people’s day-to-day life.
Price from: USD $ 299
Best Travel Time: March to June is the best time to visit Guilin, a little bit rain and fog, you'll see the breath-taking senery along Li River, just feel like in a fairyland.
Price from: USD $ 279
Best Travel Time: The period from March to May when the blossoms are in full bloom and the period from September to November when the weather is pleasant are the best periods for visiting Xi'an.
Price from: USD $ 509
Best Travel Time: The periods suitable for visiting Hong Kong are from October to the following March, namely the cool autumn and the relatively warm winter.