- About Shangri-la Express
- Shangri-la Express Tours
- Related Deals
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Shangri-la Express
Deposit, Full Payment and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of US$300 is required at the time of booking with us. Full payment is required within seven days of the date of booking.
- The full or final payment is required 45 days before departure for the tour.
- The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- Cancellation received up to 10 days before departure: no refund.
- Cancellation received from 10 to 20 days before departure: 20% refund.
- Cancellation received from 20 to 30 days before departure: 50% refund.
- Cancellation received from 30 to 45 days before departure: 70% refund.
Travel agent liability insurance and accident & causality in mainland China is covered in the tour cost. It is strongly recommended that all passengers take out their own travel insurance.
Passport & Visa Information:
A passport with a minimum of 6 months validity is required for all tours. A valid China visas is required. Our travel advisor is able to provide support and advice regarding visa requirements.
Minimum Passenger Requirements:
All tours require a minimum passenger number to operate. Should this not be reached we will offer a modified service to accommodate a smaller group or offer an alternative tour. If an alternative is not available a full refund will be offered.
- Accommodation aboard the train
- Hotel accommodation (4-5 star standard, unless otherwise stated) as per the itinerary
- All meals starting with dinner on the first day, alcoholic beverages and water served with all lunches and dinners on and off the train.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water.
- Arrival/departure transfers.
- A qualified doctor throughout the journey.
Please note charges of a personal nature including any optional excursions, drinks in the bar car, visa and excess baggage charges, insurance and laundry services are not included in the price.
Luxury Shangri-la Express Tours
Scenery on the Road