Chinese Palace Dance
Last updated by peggie at 2014/11/24
Chinese Palace Dances are traditionally performed for important occasions such as grand banquets or paying tribute to emperors. These dances are continually improved and reinvented by royal artists. So these dances are highly artistic and require exquisite skills and professionalism. They tend to be magnificent productions with large casts and are highly appreciated by audiences.
Examples of Chinese Palace dances include:
1. Music of Emperor Ying Zheng Breaking the Battle Array. The music pays tribute to Emperor Li Shimin of the Tang Dynasty
2. Qipan Dance. The dance requires very high levels of skills.
3. Bayu Dance. The dance is to characterize the rich atmosphere of local life.
4. Huteng Dance. The dance shows rich exotic flavor.
5. Nishang Yuyi. The magnificent dance features performers dressed in feathers
Most Recommended Topics
Visit Shanghai, Chengdu, Daocheng, Yading, Xiangcheng, Shangri la, Lijiang
from USD $ 3,109
Visit Beijing, Xian, Shanghai
from USD $ 1,289
from USD $ 339
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps