The World's No.1 in China
Last updated by chinatravel at 2013-10-21
- The world's longest manmade building—the Great Wall.
- The world's biggest ancient complex preserved today -- the Imperial Palace
- The world's largest square --Tian'anmen Square
- The world's oldest and longest human-made canal -- Grand Canal
- The world's widest and deepest canyon --The Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon
- The world's highest plateau -- Qinghai Tibet Plateau
- The world's most ancient tree species-- Maidenhair Tree
- The world's langue with the most users --Chinese
- The world's earliest and biggest cyclopedia—"Yongle Canon"
- The world's earliest book of tactics—"Sun Zi's Military Strategy and Tactics"
- The world's first collection of poems—"The Book of Songs"
- The world's biggest ancient series—"Complete Collection in Four Treasuries"
- The world's grand dictionary collecting most Chinese characters—"Kangxi Dictionary"
- The world's Buddhism grotto temple with the largest scale --Mogo Grottoes
- The world's eighth wonder-- Terracotta Warriors and Horses of Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum
- The world's highest preserved palace --Potala Palace
- The world's oldest wooden complex preserved today built on cliff --Overhanging Temple
- The world's biggest inland basin -- Tarim Basin
- One of the world's rarest animals --Giant Panda
- The world's No.1 peak-- Mt. Everest
- The world's oldest and best-preserved stone arch bridge-- Zhaozhou Bridge
- The world's largest carved figure of Buddha--Leshan Giant Buddha
- The world's earliest large scale jade works --the Vast Jade Sea in DuShan of the Yuan Dynasty
- The world's earliest jade work in dragon's shape found--Jade Dragon
- The world's heaviest ancient bronze ware --Simuwu Ancient Sacral Square Vessel
- The world's highest wooden building—the Wooden Tower in Yingxian County of Shanxi Province
There are 1 comments on this topic
Most Recommended Topics
Visit Beijing, Xian, Shanghai
from USD $ 1,259
from USD $ 209
Visit Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Shanghai
from USD $ 1,719
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps