Peter's Feedback on 13 Days Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yichang, Yangtze, Shanghai Tour
Contribute by Peter from Canada; Tour date: 3/13/2013, Tour Code: CHT-62
Sorry about the delay in giving you an email on our trip. The travel arrangement you made was outstanding. Below are some observation on the trip.
1. The guides and drivers at each of the location was excellent. They followed the itinerary you arrangement very closely. Each guide spoke very good english and had excellent knowledge of the city. They all spoke very highly of China Highlights. I concur with them.
2. Hotels we choose was outstanding. They were 5 star hotel therefore good quality and close to the main streets. I have a concern that our guides get rated based on the hotel quality which is beyond their control.
3. Meal arrangement was very good. Restaurant chosen was excellent. Now I understand the reasoning behind those restaurant. Close to the tour and acceptable washroom for a tourist. I was concern about the dollars associated with the meals but it was well within the allocated amount. There was more food then we can consume. The restaurant used also highlighted the region food as well.
4. Your recommendation to keep the number of sites visited down was excellent. As you know, vehicle traffic in China is very very busy. Even a limited number of sites to visit each day, we had very full and long days. I would suggest to your future clients that your suggestion are time tested if they want to try to do more in one day.
5. Yangzte River Cruise was very good and well run by New Century Cruise. I was surprised and would recommend this for future clients of yours. The excursion on New Century Cruise was very well organized and well conducted.
6. The provision of the cell phone and wifi was outstanding service. It make connecting with you or the tour guide that much more convient. You should highlight that to your clients. This is a very big benefit of using China Highlights.
Overall, we enjoy our trip to China. Your service was excellent. Since we have not been to China before or use a tour company from China, we did not know what to expect. I am extremely satisfy with your service and China Highlights. You deliver everything as expected. If you have clients that would want a reference or questions about using your service, I would be more then happy to help. We will return to China to see other parts of the country and definitely will be in touch with you again.
I will post onto your facebook page a public recommendation.
Once again, thank you.
Peter's Tour Reviews
The Forbidden City: very good
Treasure Houses: very good
Temple of Heaven: very nice
The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car): awesome
Summer Palace: very good
Attitude & Services: excellent
Knowledge of Subjects: very knowledgable
Command of English: speaks very good english
Flexibility: very good flexibility to meet everyones needs
Courtyard 7 Restaurant(Lunch): very good
Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo: excellent tour + experience
Yunyuan restaurant(Dinner): very good lunch
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses: excellent
Attitude & Services: very good
Knowledge of Subjects: excellent
Command of English: very good
Local Arrangements: made arrangement due to extra time - good
Travel Advisor of This Tour
" My name is Leon. I worked as travel advisor for 9 years now. I gave advices to more 10000 tourists from all over the world for their trips to China and more than 2000 tourists booked China tour with my assistance. I travelled to most parts of China and it is my pleasure to help you for your trip to my beautiful country. "
- 13 Days Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yichang, Yangtze, Shanghai Tour
- Tour Code: CHT-62
- Tracking Code: L120409098
- Customers: Mr. Peter
- Group Size: 4 people
- Nationality: Canada
- Duration: 13 days
- Tour Date: 3/13/2013
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps