Jerry's Feedback on 6 Days Shanghai, Suzhou Tour
Contribute by Jerry from Singapore; Tour date: 8/16/2011
I would give you my general impression and what comes to mind:
1. All your guides, namely Gary, Leo and Alex were first class. Spoke excellet English, always punctual, polite and very knowledgeable.
2. The places of interest such as the Old Administrators Garden, Panmen Gate, the rickshaw ride and ythe Canal cruise in Suzhou were interesting. Those that we went on pur own in Shanghai, such as the Bund, Tianzifang, Xin tiandi amongst others were also worthwhile.
3. The two hotels you put us in: Pan Pacific in Suzhou and The Bund in Shanghai were also good except that we had to wait awhile for taxis in Pan Pacific and the room was small in The Shanghai Bund
4. Of the restaurants you recommended in Suzhou: Deyuelou was good but the service and price in Pine and Crane were bad and the food was average.
5. Overall we were happy with the service provided by China Highlights and oulw certainly use your service again. Only you have to gie us a good rate the next time
Is this feedback helpful for you?
Jerry's Tour Reviews
The Grand Canal(Cruising by Motor Boat): Canal not very clean
Panmen Gate: very historical
Humble Administrators Garden: beautiful and historical
Rickshaw ride: Good but rain
Yangyang Dumpling Restaurant(Lunch): very good luch
Travel Advisor of This Tour
" Hello, my name is Vanessa. I am a travel advisor at China Travel. I worked as a travel advisor for 5 years and helped more than 1300 international tourists ... "
- 6 Days Shanghai, Suzhou Tour
- Tracking Code: VA110329036
- Customers: Mr. Jerry
- Group Size: 2 people
- Nationality: Singapore
- Duration: 6 days
- Tour Date: 8/16/2011
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps