Dialogue in the Dark
Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition devotes itself to develop various activities in the dark in order to meet the interests and demand of different participants. At present, there have been a series of activities fro participants to study, experience and enjoy themselves in the dark. In Dialogue in the Dark Experience Hall, there is uniquely designed park, ferryboat, market, theatre and coffee room. In the completely dark environment, participants can relax their eyes, instead, they can feel and experience particular texture, sound, smell and even flavor with other sense organs. The activities include journey of experiences, birthday party in the dark, banquet in the dark, wine-tasting in the dark, concert in the dark, dinner in the dark and the administrative personnel workshop in the dark. The experience Hall helps people to know about a fantastic Hong Kong that eyes can’t see led by one visually impaired guide. In the dark environment, roles are reversed – the blind becomes sighted, and the sighted are lead by the blind. Their guides teach participants how to appreciate the beauty of each environment in the dark. There are still lots of beauty in the world to be discovered even eyes can’t see. Dialogue in the Dark is not only interesting and exciting, but also provides an environment for people to examine themselves, discover their own potential, learn to appreciate diversity and learn to think innovatively. Thus, try closing your eyes, freeing your mind and having a Dialogue in the Dark.
From Tuesday to Friday for adults: $130 HKD
Students or under 18 years old from Tuesday to Friday: $ 65 HKD
Seniors with the age of 60 years old from Tuesday to Friday: $ 65 HKD
On Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays for adults: $160 HKD
On Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays for students or under 1 8 years old: $80 HKD
On Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays for seniors with the age of 60 years old: $ 80 HKD
1. Participants should follow the instructions of their guides while in the dark.
2. Participants should experience the exhibitions led by their guides.
3. Once participants feel uneasy or sick, they need to inform their guides and they can be led to the environment with light.
4. Anything that can send out light is forbidden to bring in the dark.
5. Mobile phones are forbidden to use in the dark.
6. Taking photos is forbidden in the dark.
7. Participants wearing glasses need to leave glasses outside the hall.
8. Smoking or lighting a fire is strictly forbidden.
9. As they don’t accept large bank note, participants had better take coins to o pay in the café at the end of the tour.
Bold & Beautiful Tou…
from 2,379 USD
Essence of Hong Kong…
from 1,499 USD
Jewels of China Tour
from 2,469 USD