The House of Dancing Water, Macau
"The House of Dancing Water", the world’s largest water-based show, which is created by Franco Dragone (the world's most spetacular showmaker) for City of Dream, Macau. The show is about a love story with themes from traditional Chinese culture. It produces a non-stop entertainment from high dives to acrobatics to motorcycle jumping.
"The House of Dancing Water" is performed in a purpose-built theater with the world’s largest commercial pool with 160 feet in diameter and 26 feet deep. The whole performing area is really a mind-boggling mix of water tank with solid stage and everything in between.
The show was sponsored by City of Dreams, Macau at an investment of USD 250 million. It took 5 years of planning of 2 years of rehearsal. The show was supported by 130 production staff technicians and professional divers from 18 nations.
- Address: City of Dreams Hotel, Macau
- Ticket Price & Booking: http://thehouseofdancingwater.com/en/#/home/promo/book-now
- Official Website: http://thehouseofdancingwater.com/en/
Tips for Seeing the Show
- Go to the official website of the show, and learn about the story in advanced, in case you might not be able to follow the plot. But anyway, the special effect is good enough for you to experience Chinese culture and high technology without knowing the story.
- Avoid booking the first two rows of seats, because you would absolutely get wet.