Qinhuangdao Wildlife park
Last updated by fabiowzgogo at 2014/8/18
The Qinhuangdao Wildlife Park is located in Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province. If you are fond of visiting wildlife parks, the Qinhuangdao Wildlife Park is a good choice. Being one of the top-level wildlife parks in China, this one has been inspected and recommended by Hu Jintao, Lipeng, and Zhu Rongji.
What To See
One of the things that make the wildlife park amazing is the fact that there are large areas there for various indigenous animal species found in the area. The park has adapted the free-ranging way of letting these animals live in their natural habitats, thereby making the park an animal paradise for both its animals and its visitors alike.
Currently, the wildlife park is home to about four thousand animals with more than a hundred breeds. Aside from the indigenous species living in the area, the park boasts various animals that come from all parts of the world, living peacefully with one another in a place meant to emulate their natural habitats.
Below is a list of different areas in the said wildlife park:
• Lion Garden - For those interested in lions, the Lion Garden is the best place to witness these beasts. Here, you get to see how lions interact with one another as well as how these beasts live in their natural habitat.
• Tiger Garden - For those who want to see real live tigers up close, the Tiger Garden is a must-see. Here, tigers get to live according to their natural habitat as well as be allowed to mingle naturally with their kind.
• White Tiger Garden - One of the rarer tiger groups found worldwide, the white tiger, roams freely around the White Tiger Garden.
• Bear Garden - Another great attraction site in the park is the Bear Garden.
• Jaguar Garden - One of the more interesting groups of wild beasts is the jaguar.
• Lionet Garden - For those who scare easily the Lionet Garden is a good choice. Home to lionets, the area also emulates the natural habitat of these beasts.
• African Scenery Garden - If you want a taste of Africa and the typical scenery there, the African Scenery Garden is the place to visit. Here, you get to experience the typical scenery of the African continent.
• Monkey Garden - The Monkey Garden is where you find different monkeys from all around the world. If you are fond of apes in general, this should be a major part of the trip for you.
• Kangaroo Garden - Native to Australia and the Australian continent, kangaroos can be seen in the Kangaroo Garden which gives you the chance to witness these animals from Land Down Under.
• Herbivore Area - The Herbivore Area is a gentler place to visit, as it is home to various herbivores from all around the world.
• Wading Bird Lake - This should be a good area to visit in order to experience colorful display of the different wading birds.
• Peacock Garden - The Peacock Garden will let you see several types of peacock native to China. A colorful display of feathers and the sound of their cry will also be a memorable experience.
Tips To Remember
• Take note that the area covers a large area. Therefore, transportation inside the park is done by taking the forest trains or using your own private car to discover the whole place.
• Animal performances take place from 10:30 to 11 am and 3 to 3:30 pm. If you are interested in these performances, you will need to find enough time to be there for the 30-minute performance either in the morning or the afternoon.
• Getting a guide can also be beneficial especially if you don’t really know how to speak and understand the local language. Most natives in the area aren’t English-speaking and so communicating with them can be easier by getting a guide who can translate for you.
Solo Adventure Tips:
It is located in the National Forest Park in Qinhuangdao seashore area.
How to Get There?
You can take buses or taxis in Beidaihe to go to the park.
Ticket Price: RMB 75
Opening Hours: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
More Tips: 1. Transportation inside the park: Since the whole park covers a broad area, so you can take forest trains or drive you private cars to look around the park area. 2. Notice for tourists: The animal performance time is from 10:30 to 11:00 in the morning, 3:00 to 3:30 in the afternoon.
1. Transportation inside the park: Since the whole park covers a broad area, so you can take forest trains or drive you private cars to look around the park area. 2. Notice for tourists: The animal performance time is from 10:30 to 11:00 in the morning, 3:00 to 3:30 in the afternoon.
Top Things to Do in Qinhuangdao
General Information There are many tourist attraction… >> details
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps