About Century Diamond
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 2008
- Accommodates: 264
- Length in m(ft): 110(361)
- Width in m(ft): 17(58)
"Century Diamond",the super 5 star cruise, began her maiden voyage in the end of August, 2008.Century Daimond possesses the largest cabins with private balcony of river-view, administration deck, VIP restaurant, cigar bar, 5-deck tall hollow lobby, 2 elevators and even everythin that you expect.
The magnificent lobby is elegantly designed with modem style, while reception provides a prompt check-in and check-out service, making you feel at home.
The ship consists of 2 Diamond suites, 14 executive cabins, 4 deluxe suite,and 112 deluxe standard cabins as well, with all facilities of Hilton hotel standard. Rooms are not internet equipped and the ship has internet cafes which can be used for a fee(RMB30/hour)..
You may taste delicious Eastern and Western cuise. Breakfast and luch is buffet, dinner is table banquest.
The ship is perfectly equipped with bar, sauna room and massage pallor, KTV, theatre, gym, and conference room, business centre which may be of your great convenience.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Wuhan > Chongqing (6 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Wuhan (6 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (6-day): Wuhan - Chongqing
Downstream (6-day): Chongqing - Wuhan
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Note: All passengers on New Century Cruises are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable when they check out for disembarkation.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB100-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps