About Century Legend
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Year Built: 2013
- Length: 141.8m
- Width: 19.8m
- Gross Tonnage: 12,516T
- Passenger Deck: 7
- Speed: 24km/h
- Crew: 150
- Total Passengers: 398
Well equipped with modern ship-building technology, Century Legend is famous for its safe, spacious and comfortable journey. Well-trained workers with multi-language offer excellent services on the journey of the Yangtze River. Steady Internet is available within 24 hours in the Internet Café. With elegant atmosphere, Panoramic Restaurant and A La Carte Restaurant offer tasty food with a lot of choices.
There are two sightseeing elevators on the board to provide you with a marvelous sight of the beautiful scenery. Executive Suites, business center and Executive lobby meet your business needs including fax and Internet. So Century Legend is a great choice for your business meetings or other commercial activities. The ship is popular for not only business activities, but also for private journeys on the Yangtze River.
There are a series of interesting entertainment programs to take part in on the board. The recreational facilities includes multi-functional bar, cinema, shopping malls, swimming pool, library, bars, Internet café, gym, SPA, and massage room. Century Legend also has independent Children Paradise for family travelers. In addition, you can learn traditional Chinese tai chi, make dumplings, and hear some lectures such as how to tell real water pearl, and the Three Gorges lectures. Recreational media consisting of satellite TV, BBC and HBO are available in each cabin.
Every guest has to pay for a service fee of 24 USD/150 CNY on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. You can pay for the fee when boarding Century Legend. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Lanched in May of 2013, Century Legend is sister ship of Century Paragon. All deluxe cabins with an area of 28 sq.m are equipped with a glass panelaed balcony and Wifi service is provided to ensure visitor connected with their family and friends.
>> View details for this cruise
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps