About Century Paragon
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Year Built: 2013
- Length: 141.8m
- Width: 19.8m
- Gross Tonnage: 12,516T
- Passenger Deck: 7
- Speed: 24km/h
- Crew: 150
- Total Passengers: 398
Due to modern ship-building technologies, Century Paragon is reputed for its safe, comfortable and unforgettable journey on the Yangtze River. It is famous for its excellent services on the board. Tasty Chinese and Western food with dozens of choice are offered in the elegant Panoramic Restaurant and A La Carte Restaurant. Internet is available in Internet café within 24 hours.
Century Paragon is equipped with 2 wonderful sightseeing elevators to see the beautiful scenery. There are well-equipped business facilities such as Executive Suites, business center, and fax machines. It is a popular choice for business meeting and other commercial activities.
In addition, Century Paragon has a lot of entertainment facilities consisting of swimming pool, cinema, library, bars, gym, massage room and shopping malls. There is an independent Children Paradise for family journeys. You can also take part in studying traditional Chinese tai chi, making dumplings or hearing some Chinese lectures such as Chinese Tea culture and Chinese Medicine lecture. Each cabin has recreational media including satellite TV, BBC and HBO.
A service fee charges 24 USD/150 CNY per person on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. Guests can pay for the fee when boarding the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Shanghai (10 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
|Departure||Deluxe Cabin||Executive Suite||President Suite||Junior Suite|
|Downstream: Chongqing > Shanghai
|Nov. 04 - Nov. 13||$1639||Request a Quote||Request a Quote||Request a Quote|
Note: The price may vary during peak holiday seasons (Labor Day from April 30 to May 2rd, National Day from Sep 30 to Oct 7 and Chinese Spring Festival) according to Yangtze Cruise company policies. Please ask the travel advisor for an exact quote
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Sailing for her maiden voyage in March 19, 2013. Century Paragon is a luxurious 5 star yangtze ship equipped with indoor swimming pool which takes an area over 2000 square meters.
>> View details for this cruise
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Downstream (10-day): Chongqing - Shanghai
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps