About Century Sky
- Entered Service: 2005
- Total Passengers: 306
- Length: 126.8m
- Width: 18m
- Passenage Decks:6
- Gross Tonnage:8040T
There is no doubt that Century Sky is one of the largest and the most luxurious river cruises on the Yangtze River. With the help of the international companies, this ship is an outstanding river cruise on the Yangtze River. Century Sky does its best to create a spacious and comfortable journey for the passengers. Decorated luxuriously, it is suitable for both a business travel and a leisure travel. Totally, Century Sky has 153 cabins on the ship.
Century Sky is a five-star vessel with a revolving open air lobby which can offer a great journey to enjoy the magnificent Yangtze River. The air-conditioned cabins with private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows make the journey much cozier and unforgettable.
There are a variety of recreational facilities such as beauty salon, internet bar, reading room, fitness room, etc. Passengers can also study the traditional Tai Chi Chuan, enjoy the special cultural lectures and do some shopping in the gift shops. Delicious Western and Chinese buffets make the fabulous journey more unforgettable.
Besides, satellite TV, international broadcasts are convenient in the cabins. The ship is also equipped with business center and business facilities such as fax machines which is a right cruise for a business tour.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
The service charge on the Century Sun Cruise between Chongqing and Yichang is 23 USD/ 150 CNY per person. Passengers can pay for the fee at the moment they board the ship. Alternatively, China Travel can also arrange the guide to pay for the service charge and it will be on the list of the travel quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps