About Century Star
- Maiden Voyage: 2003
- Last Renovated: 2005
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Accommodates: 186
- Length in m(ft): 87(285)
- Width in m(ft): 16(52)
- Passenger Deck: 6
Century Star is one of the largest and most popular vessels on the Yangtze River. It not only has Luxurious and graceful atmosphere, but also offers a comfortable and unforgettable journey along the Yangtze River. Century Star boasts of its spacious and pleasant business travels and leisure tours with her sister Cruises. Cooperated with International Viking River Cruises and German Nicko Tour, Century Star plays an irreplaceable role among the cruises on the Yangtze River. It is a five-star river cruise which is running between Chongqing and Yichang in Hubei Province along the Magnificent Yangtze River.
A grand two-storey lobby on Century star provides passenger a pleasant journey on the Yangtze River. High quality staff and international cooperation make Century star become one of the outstanding river cruises in the world. Century Star is also proud of the air-conditioned cabins with independent balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows on the ship.
The safety facilities are consisted of Radar, sonar and GPS systems. The vessel also has a series of entertainment facilities such as beauty salon, reading room, gym, internet café, massage room, ect. There are various onboard recreational activities including a study of traditional Tai Chi Chuan, lectures on China and the Three Gorges, and shopping.
In addition, there are satellite TV and international broadcasts in each cabin on the ship. Century Star is well equipped with business facilities such as business center which is a great Cruise to have a business travel. Specially prepared tasty Western and Chinese buffets make the wonderful tour more unforgettable.
Every passenger on the Century Star Cruise between Chongqing to Yichang has to spend 23 USD/150 CNY on the service charge. The service fee can be paid since the passengers board on the ship. Alternatively, China Travel can also arrange the guide to pay for it when it’s requested and it will be on the list of the travel quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Speicial Note: All passengers on New Century Cruises are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB100-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps