About Century Sun
- Maiden Voyage: 2006
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Accommodates: 305
- Length in m(ft): 126.8(416)
- Width in m(ft): 18(59)
Century Sun, a sister cruise of Century Sky，offers a high quality leisure tour for the international passengers. It is one of the largest cruises running between Chongqing and Yichang (in Hubei Province) on the Yangtze River. Cooperated with international Viking River Cruises and German Nicko Tours, Century Sun provides passengers with a spacious and comfortable business tour or a leisure travel. In total, Century Sun has 153 cabins on the ship.
Century Sun is a five-star vessel with graceful and luxurious furnishes. The air-conditioned cabins with independent balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows are the highlights of the cruise. Two sightseeing elevators and a luxurious revolving open air lobby provide an amazing view of the beautiful and magnificent Yangtze River.
Century Sun also has well-equipped business facilities such as business center and fax machines which is a right choice for a business travel. In addition, Century Sun has beauty salon, library, fitness room, massage room, etc. There are various entertainment activities such as a study of Chinese Tai Chi Chuan, learning how to make dumpling, lectures on the Three Gorges and Chinese Culture and Karaoke.
Passengers also enjoy a fast and convenient internet on the ship. There are satellite TV and international broadcasts in each cabin. There facilities make a comfortable and convenient journey on the Yangtze River. Century Sun still boasts of its delicious specially prepared Western and Chinese buffets which make the journey along the Yangtze River more unforgettable.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Notes:A service charge costs 23 USD/150 CNY per person on Century Sky cruise of the journey between Chongqing and Yichang in Hubei Province. It is payable since the passengers board the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can also arrange the guide to deal with the service charge when it’s requested so it will be on the list of the tour quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps