About CH Victoria
- Cruise Class: 4-star
- Maiden Voyage: 1994
- Last Renovated: 2010
- Accommodates: 162
- Length in m(ft): 87.5(287)
- Width in m(ft): 16.4(48)
The CH. Victoria is affiliated to China Changjiang National Shipping Group Co. On board of the ship, there are 67 standard cabins, 2 junior suites, 8 deluxe suites and 2 Shangrila Suites.Rooms are not internet equipped and the ship has internet cafes which can be used for a fee(RMB60/hour).
The CH. Victoria is exquisitely designed and decorated in line with the four-star standard.Its main facilities include: central air-conditioning, closed circuit TV, audio, Chinese and western dining room, fitness room, sauna, beauty parlor, and outside observation deck.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
President Suite A
President Suite B
Dates and Prices
Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
There are several sailing dates for Victoria Cruise Series which are taked charge by CCOTC. There are four star ships with Chinese and Wester style.Low price gurantee for the ships!
>> View details for this cruise
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Note:The Yangtze 1 have introduced a $23/RMB150 per person service charge for the passengers who come from Southeast Asia. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Passengers from other countries can choose to pay the service fee at the end of the cruise.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB100-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps