About President 6
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 2011
- Accommodates: 374
- Length in m(ft): 135(443)
- Width in m(ft): 19.6(64)
MV President Prime has multi-language and well-trained staff to offer an excellent service. The ship is also suitable for businessmen. MV President Prime has business facilities such as its business center and the great Executive Lobby. Fax machines and Internet access are available on the vessel.
There are entertainment equipments, consisting of a beauty salon, massage room, Karaoke, library, chess room. There are a lot of interesting Chinese activities including studying traditional tai chi, making dumplings, playing mahjong, hearing a Chinese Tea lesson, and hearing Chinese lectures such as traditional Chinese medicine lectures.
The cabins are well equipped with great recreational media such as satellite TV, BBC and HBO. There is internet access in cabins with an additional fee of 80 CNY per hour. Tasty Chinese and Western food are worth having a try. MV President Prime is famous for its comfort and great decorations. It is not only a good choice for a leisure travel, but also a great trip for businessmen.
Passengers need to pay 24 USD/150 CNY as a service charge for the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. Guests can pay for the fee when boarding the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation. If you want to upgrade your cabin, you need to pay an additional fee, which is between 150 CNY and 300 CNY.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
President 6(former name president prime),Launched in 2011，it is the best sellers in 2012 and it is best value for money ship compared with other 5-star ships.
>> View details for this cruise
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Notes: All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps