About President 7
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Year Built: 2013
- Length: 146.8m
- Width: 20.20m
- Gross Tonnage: 17,000T
- Passenger Deck: 6
- Crew: 200
- Total Passengers: 580
Utilized with double hull and double bottom structure, MV President 7 provides customers with a safer and comfortable journey. There are about 200 multi-language and well-trained staff offering great service on the board. The vessel is well known for its fast and high-quality service.
MV President 7 boosts its great main hall, elegant double-story restaurant, multi-function performance hall and advantage Internet Café. To take a meeting or hold some commercial activates on MV President 7 is a great choice. Well-equipped business center and Executive Lobby can meet your business needs. And fax machines and Internet are available on the river ship.
The entertainment equipments include indoor swimming pool, bars, cinema, massage room, shopping mall, gym, and library. In addition, you can learn traditional tai chi, making dumplings and hear some lectures about China such as Chinese Tea Culture.
There are wheelchair passages for disabled guests throughout the whole vessel, and children paradise for family trips. It has great recreational media including satellite TV, BBC and HBO in every cabin. And you should try some tasty Western and Chinese food on the MV President 7.
Every passenger has to pay 24 USD/150 CNY as a service fee during the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. You can start to pay for the fee when boarding the ship. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
MV President 7 begain her first journey in April,2013. As a new deluxe 5-star yangtze ship with great equipments and services, visitors only pay 3-star ship price!
>> View details for this cruise
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps