About President 8
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Year Built: 2013
- Length: 146.8m
- Width: 20.20m
- Gross Tonnage: 17,000T
- Passenger Deck: 6
- Crew: 200
- Total Passengers: 580
Well equipped with modern double hull and double bottoms structure, MV President 8 offers a safe and great journey along the Yangtze River. You can enjoy a wonderful and unforgettable journey on the board.
Great Main hall, great restaurant with tasty food, multi-function performance halls are the highlights of the MV President 8. It also has a modern Executive Lobby, great business center , Internet Café to meet your commercial needs. MV President 8 is a popular choice for businessmen to hold some meetings or commercial activities. Fax machines and Internet are convenient on the board.
You can also take part in some entertainment programs except the beautiful natural scenery. The entertainment facilities consist of swimming pools, luxury cinema, bars, coffee bars, massage room, beauty salon, shopping center, library and Internet café. Besides, you can learn to make dumplings and traditional Chinese tai chi.
MV President 8 has a convenient wheelchair passage system for disabled guests to all the parts of the vessel. There are about 100 special cabins which can change to family suites and children paradise for family trips.
A service fee on MV President 8 charges 24 USD/150 CNY per person on the journey from Chongqing and Yichang. Guests can pay for it when boarding the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps