The Victoria Cruise Company ships are excellently furnished and have undergone renovation and restoration yearly since 2002. All Victoria Cruise premier ships have private balconies which allow passengers to enjoy the natural beauty of the Three Gorges comfortably from their own cabin. Specials features of the Victoria Cruise Company:
- An American-managed company
- International multi-lingual cruise directors
- All ships are fully air-conditioned
- Narrative by knowledgeable river guides while sailing through the Three Gorges
- Year-round departures
- Latest satellite communications, HBO, BBC, and internet access on every ship.
Customers who choose to book or upgrade to Executive Decks on Victoria Cruises will receive the following VIP services:
- Choice of 2 dining rooms – the main Dynasty Dining Room and a la carte Western/Chinese Restaurant on the Victoria Anna, Jenna, Katarina, Lianna and Selina
- Reserved window seating in the main dining room on the Victoria Empress and Prince
- Use of the Executive Business Center located on the Executive decks. Normal charges apply.
- Exclusive shore excursions in groups of around 6 – 8 people. Other groups have 25-30 people.
- Complimentary "Happy Hour" before dinner with wine, beer, champagne and snacks in the Executive Lounge
- Private lectures by senior American and European staff.
- Free coffee, tea and cold drinks all day in the Executive Lounge
- Reserved seating for evening entertainment