About Victoria Grace
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 1996
- Last Renovated: 2010
- Accommodates: 198
- Length in m(ft): 85.5(281)
- Width in m(ft): 14.4(47)
Like the sister Victoria cruises, Victoria Grace offers a comfortable and unforgettable journey on the grand and beautiful Yangtze River. Victoria Grace, a five-star river cruise is managed by an American team which provides international passengers with much cozier tours along the Yangtze River.
Decorated gracefully and combined the essences ideas of European decorations, there are deep blue carpets and luxurious furniture on the Victoria Grace Cruise. Cabins with private balconies and air conditions are the highlights of the Victoria Grace. It has 99 cabins consisted of 2 Shangri-la Suites, 4 Deluxe Suites, 2 Executive Suites and 91 standard cabins.
Great international multilingual cruise directors, experienced river guide and well-trained and helpful local staff
Communication facilities: satellite TV, internet access, international broadcast such as BBC and HBO
Recreational facilities including beauty salon, reading room, lecture rooms, massage room, ect.
Onboard activities such as learning traditional Tai Chi Chuan, cultural lectures, costume shows and shopping.
Delicious food and specially prepared Western and Chinese buffets
Complimentary “Happy Hour” with free wines and beers in the Executive Lounge
Two choices of the Dynasty Dining Room and A la Carte Dining Room
Free use of the Executive Business Center
Private lectures by senior international experts
Tips: Costumes can pay supplementary money to upgrade the service and enjoy free drinks and desserts all day long in the Executive Lounge.
Passengers have to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY for a service charge on the Victoria Grace Cruise between Chongqing to Yichang in Hubei Province. It is available to pay for the tip at the moment of the boarding. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the tip if it’s requested, and it will be on the list of the travel quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Notes: Passengers have to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY for a service charge on the Victoria Grace Cruise between Chongqing to Yichang in Hubei Province. It is available to pay for the tip at the moment of the boarding. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the tip if it’s requested, and it will be on the list of the travel quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps