About Victoria Jenna
- Year Built:2009
- Accommodates: 418
- Length: 133.8m
- Width in m(ft): 18.8m
- Passenage Decks: 5
- Crew: 179
- Gross Tonnage: 8000T
- Draft: 2.6m
- Speed: 26km/h
Victoria Jenna, managed by an American team, is the newest and biggest vessel on the magnificent Yangtze River. Decorated luxuriously, this 5-star cruise provides passengers with an extremely comfortable journey between Chongqing and Yichang in Hubei Province. All the cabins are air conditioned with private balconies and bathrooms which offers much cozier tours along the Yangtze River. Victoria Jenna has 135 cabins consisted of 2 Shangri-la Suites, 3 Deluxe Suites, 35 Executive Suites and? 149 standard cabins.
More facilities such as four elevators, two lounges and lecture rooms and three bars
Excellent International multilingual cruise directors, skilled river guide and well- trained local staff
Recreational facilities including beauty salon, massage room, library, fitness house, internet cafe, etc.
Onboard services: VIP service, laundry service, internet access, health clinic
Various activities including learning Tai Chi Chuan, cultural lectures and costume shows
Communication facilities such as satellite TV,BBC and HBO and fax
Delicious Western and Chinese food and specially prepared buffets
Executive Suites Service:
- Reserved seats near the windows in the Dynasty Dining Room and A la Carte Dining Room
- Free use of the Executive Business Center
- Complimentary drinks and wine at "Happy Hour" before the dinner
- Free drinks and desserts in the Executive lounge all day long
Tips: The Executive Lounge offers free drinks and desserts for Costumes who want to upgrade the service with extra money as well.
Passengers on the Victoria Jenna Cruise need to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY as a service tip on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. The service charge can be paid at the moment of boarding. Alternatively, China Travel can also arrange the guide to deal with the tip if it’s requested and the service charge will be on the list of the travel quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Notes: Passengers on the Victoria Jenna Cruise need to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY as a service tip on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. The service charge can be paid at the moment of boarding. Alternatively, China Travel can also arrange the guide to deal with the tip if it’s requested and the service charge will be on the list of the travel quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps