About Victoria Katarina
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 2004
- Last Renovated: 2010
- Accommodates: 132
- Length in m(ft): 98.6(323)
- Width in m(ft): 15.2(50)
Combined with modern and high technological elements, Victoria Katarina is built with personal touches. Among the Victoria luxurious 5-star vessels on the Yangtze River, Victoria Katarina set a standard of the river cruises. The windows spreading from the floor to the ceilings, the latest communication facilities such as satellite TV, internet access, fax machines and international phone systems make Victoria Katarina famous as a river cruise on the Yangtze River. There are 132 cabins consisted of 2 Shangri-la Suites, 32 Executive Suites and 98 standard cabins on the Victoria Katarina.
- An American-managed cruise? with well-trained local staff
- Great international multilingual cruise directors and experienced river guide
- Air-conditioned cabins with private balconies and bathrooms
- Entertainment facilities including beauty salon, reading room, massage rooms, fitness house, swimming pool, gift shops, etc
- Various activities such as studying the traditional Tai Chi Chuan, lectures on China and costume performances
- Delicious western and Chinese food and special buffets onboard
- Onboard services: VIP service, internet access, health clinic and laundry service
Executive Suites Service:
Free choices of the Dynasty Dining Room and A la Carte Dining Room
Free use of the Executive Business Center
Enjoyment of free drinks and desserts in the Executive lounge all the time
Complimentary “Happy Hour” with drinks and wine before the dinner
Tips: Costumes can pay supplementary money to upgrade the service and enjoy free drinks and desserts?? all day long in the Executive Lounge.
Passengers on Victoria Katarina Cruise have to spend 23 USD/ 150 CNY on a service charge on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang in Hubei Province. The service charge can be paid since the moment to board. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the service charge and it will be on the list of the tour quotation.
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Renovated in 2010, it is sister ship of Victoria Anna has also get lots of compliments from customers:personal service from friendly crew, America company magements and different "culure lectures" onborad.
>> View details for this cruise
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Notes: Passengers on Victoria Katarina Cruise have to spend 23 USD/ 150 CNY on a service charge on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang in Hubei Province. The service charge can be paid since the moment to board. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the service charge and it will be on the list of the tour quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps