About Victoria Selina
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 1994
- Last Renovated: 2011
- Accommodates: 218
- Length in m(ft): 89.4(293)
- Width in m(ft): 16.4(54)
As a sister Victoria cruise, Victoria Selina play a vital role in the fleet of Victoria Cruise Company. Victoria Selina, also called Victoria Star is a five-star cruise vessel with sky blue high ceilings.
It boasts of its graceful atmosphere and comfortable journeys on the marvelous Yangtze River. Victoria Selina has 109 cabins including 2 Shangri-la Suites, 7 Executive Suites and 100 standard cabins.
- Managed by an American team
- International excellent multilingual cruise directors
- River guides with rice experiences and well-trained local staff
- New facilities including a sightseeing elevator, a Western restaurant and the Executive Lounge.
- Colorful activities such as a study of Tai Chi Chuan, costume shows, lectures about China and shopping
- Recreational facilities including beauty salon, massage room, library, bars, internet café, gift shops, etc.
- Cabins with private balconies, international broadcasts of BBC and HBO and satellite TV
- Delicious western and Chinese food and specially prepared buffets
- Free use of business center with internet
- complimentary wine and drinks at the Happy Hour in the Executive Lounge
- Free coffee, tea and cold drinks in the Executive Lounge
Reserved window seats of the Dynasty Dining Room and A la Carte Dining Room
Passengers need to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY as a service charge on the Victoria Selina Cruise on the tour between Chongqing and Yichang. Passengers can pay it when they board the ship. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to pay for the tip for you if it’s requested. And the service tip will be on the list of the travel quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Notes: Passengers need to pay 23 USD/ 150 CNY as a service charge on the Victoria Selina Cruise on the tour between Chongqing and Yichang. Passengers can pay it when they board the ship. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to pay for the tip for you if it’s requested. And the service tip will be on the list of the travel quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps