About Victoria Sophia
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 1994
- Last Renovated: 2010
- Accommodates: 208
- Length in m(ft): 89.4(293)
- Width in m(ft): 16.4(54)
Victoria Sophia, also called Victoria Prince is the only cruise with a sailing route between Chongqing and Shanghai among the Victoria Fleet. It shows the extended beautiful scenery along the Yangtze River such as the scenic landscape in Wuhan (in Hubei Province), the Yellow Mountain (in Anhui Province) and Nanjing. Cabins with private balconies offer a more comfortable and unforgettable journey of the magnificent Yangtze River. It has 100 cabins consisted of 2 Shangri-la Suites, 2 Deluxe Suites, 7 Executive Suites and? 89 standard cabins.
- An American-managed river vessel on the Yangtze River
- Outstanding Western multilingual cruise directors, great river guide and well- trained and helpful staff
- Entertainment facilities including beauty salon, fitness room, internet café,bars, sauna, etc.
- Onboard services: internet access, laundry service,? business service such as fax machines
- Recreational activities including a study of Tai Chi Chuan, cultural lectures and costume shows
- International cable television, HBO, BBC broadcasts in the cabins
Executive Suites Service:
- Two choices of the Dynasty Dining Room and A la Carte Dining Room
- Free use of the Executive Business Center
- Complimentary “Happy Hour” with free drinks and wine in the Executive Lounge
- Reserved window seats of the dining rooms
A service charge on the Victoria Sophia Cruise between Chongqing to Shanghai is 23 USD/150 CNY. It is payable since the time to board. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the tip fee if it’s requested and it will be on the list of the tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
Dates and Prices
Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Upstream (5-day): Yichang - Chongqing
Downstream (4-day): Chongqing - Yichang
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
A service charge on the Victoria Sophia Cruise between Chongqing to Shanghai is 48 USD/300 CNY. It is payable since the time to board. Alternatively, China Travel can arrange the guide to deal with the tip fee if it’s requested and it will be on the list of the tour quotation.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps