About Yangtze 2
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Maiden Voyage: 2011
- Accommodates: 432
- Length: 140m
- Width: 20m
M.S. Yangtze 2 is a newest luxurious cruiser among all inland river cruise lines in the world. It has a tonnage of 13,000 tons, 140m in length, 20m in width, and a 2.7m draft and has 198 cabins in total with a capacity up to 432 passengers.
The ship has a presidential suite, administrative cabins, family cabins and standard cabins. All the cabins on board are equipped with separate sight-seeing balcony. There is a Chinese dinning hall can capable of holding 400 diners and also A La Carte dinner hall on the ship. M.S. Yangtze 2 is the first and the only ship equipped with an indoor thermostatic and constant-humidity swimming pool covering an area of 110 m2.
International channels such as CNN and HBO, as well as CCTV, local TV and Phoenix TV, are available, with high-speed Internet access also on board.
The outdoor deck on the top floor of the cruise covers 1350m2. It is divided into sunbathing area, outdoor barbecue area, outdoor performance area and jogging trail.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Dates and Prices
Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days) Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
Tipping Special Note:The Yangtze 1 have introduced a $23/RMB150 per person service charge for the passengers who come from Southeast Asia. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Passengers from other countries can choose to pay the service fee at the end of the cruise.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB100-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps