Yangtze Gold 3
About Yangtze Gold 3
- Maiden Voyage: 2012
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Total Passengers: 570
- Crew: 150
- Length in m(ft): 149.9(416)
- Width in m(ft): 24
- Gross Tonnage: 17000 T
- Passenger Deck: 6
- Speed: 26 km/h
On May 6th, 2012, as an out-standing representative of the inland river luxury cruise on the world, the Yangtze Gold 3 starts its virgin sailing journey. With 149.98 meters long and 18000 square meters wide, Yangtze Gold 3 is considered as the longest inland luxurious cruise on the world so far.
Having an commercial area of 800 square meters on the cruise, visitors are free to buy the world's top luxuries, ethnic specialty, supermarket snacks as if they are being in a luxury city. On the fourth floor of the cruise, it not only has cafés and internet clubs, but also a simulated driving area. What surprise us is there is an available helicopter parked on the tarmac and a nearly 800 square meters of mini-golf course! A children's park is also available children to enjoy themselves. It will a wonderful place for families to have a great cruise journey.
A service fee charges 24 USD/150 CNY per person on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. Guests can pay for the fee when boarding the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Dates and Prices
Upstream: Yichang > Chongqing (5 days) Downstream: Chongqing > Yichang (4 days)
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps