Yangtze Gold 7
About Yangtze Gold 7
- Maiden Voyage: 2012
- Cruise Class: 5-star
- Total Passengers: 382
- Crew: 175
- Length in m(ft): 136
- Width in m(ft): 19.6
- Gross Tonnage: 11250 T
- Passenger Deck: 6
- Speed: 26 km/h
Yangtze Gold 7 has large rooms, executive floor, presidential suite, commercial Pedestrian Street, snack bar, cigar bar, internet club, book club, children's playground, sauna, Western and Chinese medical hall, spas, rotate hall, multi-purpose hall, a helipad, an outdoor swimming pool, golf simulation, theater and conference hall and other business ,entertainment and leisure facilities. Moreover, it is equipped with four sight-seeing lifts which will make you enjoy a beautiful river view.
The Yangtze Gold 7 is unique among the whole Yangtze cruise session.It ensure you have a you enjoy the most intimate journey of China's most personalized service in all rooms and suites are equipped with private balcony, so that passengers can easily enjoy Yangtze River views in their rooms.
A service fee charges 24 USD/150 CNY per person on the journey between Chongqing and Yichang. Guests can pay for the fee when boarding the vessel. Alternatively, China Travel can deal with the payment and itemize it on your tour quotation.
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Health Clinic
- Children's Playroom
- Sun Deck
- Observation Decks - outside
- Observations Decks - enclosed
- Free Mineral Water
- Business Center: Internet, Fax, Coping, Printing, International Telecom
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Games Room
- Smoking Room
- Live entertainment
- Dancing / Disco
- Dining Rooms –Chinese and western
- Banquet Hall
- Bar / Cafe
- Central Air conditioning
- Balcony Cabin
- Swimming Pool
Dates and Prices
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation: Land excursions as listed in the itinerary.
- Luggage transfer: Luggage transfer between the cruise and terminal.
- Meals: Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner on the ship.
- Accommodation: Morning cruise departures include one night’s accommodation before departure (Except for Victoria sailing from Chongqing to Shanghai). A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes.
- Transportation: Transportation between the terminal and the airport / hotel.
- Personal expenses: Laundry, fax, telephone calls, international access, food and drinks not included in the listed meals, optional land excursions and other expenses of a personal nature.
- Single room supplement.
- Yangtze River Cruise operators have different pricing standards based on passenger’s nationalities. Please ask our travel advisors for more price details if not specified in our price table.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: We will charge the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- Cancellation received from 14 to 30 days before the departure: We will refund the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise.
Top 5-star Cruises Recommendations:
Yangtze Cruise Travel Tips
When is the best time to visit Yangtze?
Winter is a good season to travel because of its lower prices and it is less crowded. In addition, scenery at the Three Gorges (the most impressive section of the Yangtze River) is more breathtaking because of the much lower water level.
Tour Tailoring Suggestions:
1. Add a day tour in Beijing in day 6.
2. Extension your tour to Hong Kong.
If you need to make these changes just tell us in the form below:
Feel free to contact us via:
Phone: 86-773-2889566 ( Leon Long )
Fax: +86-773-2827424 or 2885308
Mail Address: Chinatravel.com/CITS Guilin, Binjiang Road No. 11, Guilin, P.R. China, 541002
Travel Confidently with Us
10,000 Satisfied Customers
50 Years in China Travel Industry
Quick Response within 24 hours
Secured Online Payment
Group Tours with Solo Adventure
No Hidden Fees and No Traps