Terms And Conditions
The use of the chinatravel.com website indicates that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. After receiving your payment, we’ll send a link for you to fill in your passport information, only once. If you need to fill in the information for separate trips, please tell us and we will send you extra links.
2. YOU MUST CHECK the passport information you supply and make sure it is correct. Otherwise you may not be issued with your ticket(s), and may incur extra fees. In that case, you will be solely responsible.
3. It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and (if necessary) visa.
1. China Travel provides you with tailor-made itineraries. Occasionally these can be adjusted to meet your demands. We can adjust your itinerary for free, if you change to alternatives of EQUAL STANDARD AND QUALITY.
2. Please note that otherwise, any extra payments caused by your changes will be added, including extra fares and ticket prices.
3. If you want to make a big change in your itinerary involving train or air tickets, you should first discuss it with your travel advisor. Any additional fees will depend on the dates you are traveling.
Risks and Insurance
1. You are not allowed to bring too much cash when entering China – no more than ￥20,000 would be best. It is recommended that you enter with a small amount of cash and then use ATM or credit cards in China.
2. China Travel provides free of charge China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insuranceup to a maximum of $29,000 as part of our package, covering only accidents that happen in China. We still highly recommend that you purchase full-coverage travel insurance from your own country.
- See details about Travel Insurance from China Pacific Insurance (Group) Company.
1. China Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property as a result of intervention by third parties, weather, theft, sickness, strike, acts of government or other authorities, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, force majeure, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or anything else beyond our control.
2. China Travel reserves the right to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure if necessary, due to unexpected conditions.
3. China Travel reserves the right to alter or delete any content published on its websites for any reason, without prior notice.
4. China Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions of tours in whole or in part, for any reason without notice at any time.
Please be noted:
1. You are over 18 years old.
2. You are solely responsible for any content you post on our website: including screen names, text information, graphics, photos, videos, profiles or links.
3. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your screen name.
4. You are strictly forbidden to upload any content that contains viruses, insults, threats, political abuse or pornography.